Recommended Global Dermatology Webinars & Conferences
Aesthetic Medicine 2022
Conference Series LLC Ltd cordially invites you to attend the "7th International Conference on Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetology," which will be held in Tokyo, Japan on November 21-22, 2022. The primary goal of the conference is to bring together a one-of-a-kind and international collection of large and moderate therapeutic, biotech, and driving colleges, clinical research formations, and demonstration organisations..
Aesthetic Medicine 2022 combines key presentations, speaker lectures, an exhibition, meetings, and workshops. It will bring to light the most exciting and current problems in the fields of Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetology. Restylane, plastic surgery, platelet rich plasma, Botulinum Toxin A, Rejuvenation, Wrinkles, Cosmetic Dermatology, Aesthetic injectibles, Sclerotherapy, Anti-Ageing, Mesotherapy, hair care, skin care, nail care, and many more are highlights of the conference.
Why to attend?
With folks all over the world concentrated on discovering Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetology, this is the outright best chance of getting the major assemblage of Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetology group members. Host workshops, distribute data, meet recent and potential handlers, sprinkling one more product offering, and earn name appreciation on this two-day opportunity.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the supporting journals of the conference and Conference Book Records.
- Each abstract will get a DOI number provided by Cross Ref.
- Chance to conduct Workshop with your team participants.
- One to one interface with Keynote Speakers, OCM and Renowned personalities for the future course of work.
- Opportunity to head a session.
- Certification by the establishing committee.
- Distinct keynote Page will be created to get more prominence for your scientific research.
- Huge Profits on Group Registration and much more.
- Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetology Academics
- Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetology Scientists, Scholars
- Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetology Faculty
- Therapeutic Institutions
- Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetology Associations and Societies
- Business Magnates
- Preparing Institutes
- Producing Medical Devices Enterprises
Aesthetic Medicine Market Analysis
Beauty Medicine The market was estimated to be worth USD 14.5 billion in 2020, and from 2021 to 2027, it is anticipated to grow by more than 9.2 percent. The market has grown as a result of individuals and healthcare professionals being more aware of the advantages of aesthetic medicine. Improvements in both surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures will be a major factor in the market's growth. The desire to seem youthful and fit has increased, which has increased the need for cosmetic treatments in emerging nations. In nations like India and South Korea, consumers are becoming more interested in cosmetic operations like liposuction, nose reshaping, and botulinum toxin injections because they provide aesthetic value with little intrusion.Additionally, cooperative business initiatives for research and development and growing public awareness of aesthetic medicine will accelerate market growth.
In 2019, the market for cosmetic chemicals was estimated to be worth USD 19.9 billion. From 2020 to 2027, it is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.8 percent. The need for organic grade cosmetic chemicals is being driven by the growing demand for cosmetic products made with natural components and the customer readiness to pay more for premium goods.
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by